Sales Vice President
Cincinnati, OH 45014
I have has been helping my clients buy and sell their homes since 2004. My goal is to make the process as enjoyable and stress free as possible. Nothing is more enjoyable to me, than helping my buyers find the perfect home!
* Market Master Certification
* Relocation Certified
* OAR President’s Sales Club 2006, 2007, 2013 - 2017
* CABR Circle of Excellence 2006, 2012 - 2016
* Star One’s Diamond Award 2006, 2014 - 2016
* Star One’s Emerald Award 2012, 2013 & 2017
* Star One’s Star Award 2005, 2007 and 2011
* Star One GLM Award 2008 and 2012
Buying A Home
Purchasing a home that will meet your needs now and in the years to come is a significant and often stressful experience. Our goal is to make this process as smooth as possible. We are dedicated to providing you with excellence, professionalism, and the information necessary for a successful and positive real estate experience.
Here are some tips that will help make the experience of finding your dream home seamless.
- Steps in the Buying Process
- Typical Home Purchase Costs
- A Word About Home Inspections
- Data Needed For Loan Application
- Title Insurance
Selling A Home
Deciding to sell your home is an enormous decision and the selling process can be quite demanding. We are committed to making the sale of your home quick and easy. We are dedicated to providing you with excellence, professionalism, and the marketing tools necessary for a successful and positive real estate experience.
Here are some tips that will help make the experience of selling your home seamless.
- Steps in the Selling Process
- The Perils of Overpricing
- Star One Realtors 'Pledge of Performance'
- Seller Educational Questions
- 5 Reasons a Property Sells
"i agree about the lo foul. it was nowhere near as malicious as dr271#8e&w;s. lamar didn’t take his shirt off in utter disrespect ala dennis rodman as he exited stage left. he admitted afterwards that it was the result of frustration."